Pumpkins

6:49 PM

I'm not a Halloween person. But Jeff totally is and so I try to get into it. This year it was actually way easy for me to do this.


First, Friday night we had a church party. We dressed up as pumpkin pie! (I had a pumpkin sweatshirt and Jeff just put a pie tin hanging from his neck) It was a chili cook off and we ended up being chosen as the judges! We ate 18 different kinds of chili and I think I won't be eating chili for the next couple months, haha!


Also on Friday, I helped my aunt set up for and make treats for a Halloween party. I'm including pictures because we thought we were so clever!
   
Sunday night we went to spend the evening with Jeff's family and carved pumpkins! This is Jeff's favorite part of Halloween.


Monday I dressed up for school (I'm currently teaching in a 1st grade classroom), then afterwards we went to Chipotle for dinner since they do $3 burritos on Halloween. The line is always long, but Jeff & I are huge fans :)

Jeff is slowly easing me into liking Halloween!

love,
SK

You Might Also Like

0 comments