The Little A/C That Could

8:39 PM

90 degrees - that has been the minimum high temperature every day for the past month at least. A million degrees - that's the temperature my body gets when I sleep. I don't like being hot, and I'm still not sure why, but we chose to move into an apartment without an air conditioning. But after too many months of trying to endure the heat, Jeff and I caved in and decided to buy a window AC unit! Woohoo! Within 15 minutes, our bedroom was already bearable to hang out in. It's seriously the best. 

Here's something interesting... Before us, my cousin and her husband lived in the apartment. When they moved in, there was no dishwasher. So they found a portable dishwasher at an indoor garage sale (I think?) that you hook up to the sink to run. So from the past two tenants, the apartment has gained a dishwasher and an AC unit. But let me tell you, these two things have made all the difference!
Also, props to my super handy husband who made installing it pretty easy.

love,
SK

You Might Also Like

0 comments