Happy Super-Icy-Halloween

2:03 PM

This year we had an early Halloween as I was out of town for the actual holiday. So the week before, we had a little bit of fun. Taylor, Madison and I were superheros (kindof...). We were twists of Captain America, Batman, and Superman. I made tulle tutus that matched the colors of our hero tshirt. 


Can I just say that ice skating in a tutu is so fun! I don't know what it is about wearing a tutu, but it is so exciting and gives you so much energy! I was SO excited to go ice skating in my costume! (Seven Peaks Arena only charged you $2 to skate if you showed up in your Halloween costume) And to make it even better, we made total fools of ourselves :)



We went ice skating with Jessica (nerd), Cameron (Sherlock Holmes), Will (cowboy - in this picture he is missing his hat) and Jeff (I guess a basketball player in tights?)


Unfortunately, Madison couldn't make it to ice skating, but after skating the three of us went to a dance party and danced until we were super sweaty and decided to call it a night.




The following Monday our street of college apartments decided to have trick-or-treating. The fact that we did that was totally hilarious but completely awesome. Of course we had to have a dance party after that, so complete with a legit DJ on our lawn, we danced and again made fools of ourselves!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Too cute and fun - soak all this in girly! It goes by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete