Falling for Fall

8:30 PM

About 10 minutes from campus is this beautiful waterfall - Bridal Veil Falls. I've actually "hiked" it once before this summer while I was in Utah for a couple of weeks. But I've been wanting so badly to do it again. I have this huge list of things I want to do before it starts snowing, and this was one of them!

Let me add that it was so much easier doing it now that I am in shape than it was this summer! But it's not a hard hike (if you would even call it that) to do at all - if you are in the area, go take a stroll up before it gets any colder!

 

You walk through a park on your way to and from the waterfall. The leaves are beautiful right now so we had to come back and have a mini Fall photo shoot!


It's a bonus having gorgeous friends who volunteer to model for me!

  





When we were up at the top of the waterfall we sat there for a few minutes and just looked out. The world is so beautiful, I want to see it all. Fall is gorgeous in Utah, I'll be sad when all the trees lose their leaves. But until then, I'll do as much as I can and cross things off my bucket list!

You Might Also Like

1 comments